Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Long dog

Let me tell you a story about a little, ok not so little, long dog

Scout the long dog
We found her, desperately running up to cars when she could spot people in them. She was dirty, covered in buggies, thin and hungry.

It was a town called Friendship ironically,  seriously it's a real town. We watched her avoid being ran over a few times before we could get to her. She hopped right in the car, put herself in my lap, proceeded to puke all over me, and ever since then we have been inseparable.

I think the secret to good canine human friendships is allowing yourself to be a puke rag.

I love this silly smiley hound with all my heart. Everyday I come home she rushes to the door to meet me. She always wants to sit on my lap despite the fact she weighs 50lbs.

Dogs really are magic. She helps my anxiety so much. She gets me out to explore things, like farmers markets, walks in historic neighborhoods, and dog park adventures. 

Life just wouldn't be the same without her antics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment