Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Welcome to the Lagoon

Hello!

I have attempted blogging several times in the past none of them really sticking but I feel good about this one.

So I will use this post as a get to know me post.

I am a 24 year old dog loving lady who sufferers from PTSD and general anxiety.
I am working towards going back to school post baccalaureate to become a speech pathologist. 

For 3 years I got to work in a grooming salon with some great pups and some amazing people that not just became friends but my sisters, support network, and cheerleaders in taking my life back from my illness.

I have been happily committed for almost four years now to my honey.  He really is special and has been a huge supporter and voice of reason. He is my best friend and partner in crime.

That is all for now. Mostly because 6am comes earlier on a Saturday and getting into that second job groove

No comments:

Post a Comment